Pages

3.01.2011

Google's new recipe search


Google's blog just announced a new feature for their web searching site. You are now able to search for a recipe, narrow down the ingredients you have and find recipes, pictures of ratings of the available recipes. I am so excited about this new feature. Not only can I tell Google I have chicken, mushrooms, and non dairy milk in my fridge but it can give me all the available recipes on the web who have those ingredients in them.

You are able to customize your searches to show recipes with your ideal ingredients, cook time and calorie count. This is going to be so useful for folks with multiple allergies and food intolerances. Go check it out for yourself. Hooray Google! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails