Pages

3.02.2011

Peanut Butter goodness


Lately I've been craving peanut butter like crazy. I've made a few batches of my Chocolate Peanut butter cookies . I have scooped and piled on peanut butter on apples, gluten free toast and just eaten it from a spoon. It's all satisfing my craving but leaves me wanting some peanut butter candy.

I've wanted peanut butter brittle or peanut butter chews. One of my favorite candies as a kid were Peanut Chews. (yum! But not dairy free!) So this week when I popped into Roots to pick up some of my stock items of the week, I found these sweet little peanut butter brittle goodness. (I could have done cartwheels in the aisles I was so happy!)

Granny's Griddle Vegan Peanut Brittle are perfectly portioned out for just enough of a treat after dinner and they are DELICIOUS. I don't even miss the dairy. I tried to find them online to link back to them but could not find a website for them.

If you find these in the store buy some or two. (don't take the last bag! I might be out.) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails